Data - All information submitted to and collected by Data Pipelines. Definitions extend to cover those of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 2018).
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) - Information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Cookies - Text-based files placed into a user’s browser at different points of the website or with certain behaviours.
Our use of Website Data
For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, Data Pipelines is both a "data controller" who owns and processes its own data as well as a "data processor" of customer data.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
We collect PII volunteered by web users when contacting us through the web form and registering for the product. Both of these instances occur on app.datapipelines.com.
We collect session data for all web users via Google Analytics, this includes but is not limited to:
- Channel / Source
- Session Duration
- Pages viewed
- Click and view-based events
This data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our products / services
- Improve understanding of users and where they’re coming from
- Provide custom content for users based on existing activity
Third party Websites and Services
Data Pipelines may employ open source software and other third party services in the running of the website. This is in no way an endorsement by Data Pipelines towards these systems and does not require us to share any data with them.
Links to Other Websites
Data security is of great importance to Data Pipelines and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law with particular consideration to GDPR 201
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Data Pipelines. to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.